Who we are
Olink Proteomics is a rapidly growing Life Science Company committed to improve the treatment of diseases and global health through enabling protein biomarker discovery and development. Owning the leading and most exciting technologies in the market and a product portfolio for protein biomarker discovery and development we serve and support our customers through innovation, quality, rigor and transparency with the mission to drive precision medicine.
In seven years, we have analysed close to two million samples and generated more than 170 million data points for hundreds of customers from both research institutes and pharmaceutical companies around the world.
Olink now enables researchers to bring our platform into their labs and provides the requisite training to ensure success. In addition, we continue to offer services through our labs in Uppsala, Sweden and Watertown, MA.
As part of the company growth strategy, we are looking for an energetic Inside Sales Representative (ISR) to support our growing business in the region. The aim of the role is to help prospect customers, follow up inbound as well as outbound activities, qualify marketing leads and support local accounts to drive business growth.
The individual will work as part of the EMEAI Field Marketing team and work on key demand generation activities, new product introductions as well as important key activities within the local region. The role will involve close collaboration with regional Business Development Managers and support their territory plans.
The ISR will be a key contributor to the joint success, you will also be comfortable to propose new initiatives, taking on additional roles within a fast-paced, performance-driven environment.
- Qualify marketing leads and from other sources as needed through proactive customer outreach
- Develop and implement a proactive strategy for prospecting new business in coordination with their Business Development Managers (BDMs)
- Triage in-bound customer inquiries and follow up, in coordination with the BDMs, in an effort to convert these inquiries into qualified leads and opportunities
- Support Business Development Managers by using available tools to find the top prospective leads
- Map key accounts, department and labs
- Identify new industry accounts
- Run internal reports for dormant customers samples in house etc,
- Identify Shared Resources, Proteomics, and other `omics labs in territories,
- Identify and Map Olink and competitor platforms.
- Help schedule meetings for BDMs as needed
- Utilise Salesforce CRM to manage an opportunity pipeline
- Work closely with the BDM team to promote a high level of sales productivity, efficiency and customer satisfaction
- Demonstrate consistent customer focus
Working either individually or together with the Sales Development Representative on prospecting activities to find new accounts, nurture leads and develop new opportunities
- A degree (BSc, MSc or PhD) in Biology, Biochemistry, Genomics, Proteomics or a related life science field
- Min 2 years + sales experience within a relevant life science field
- Eager to do prospecting to identify new customers and opportunities
- Excellent time management planning and organisational skills
- Proficient in IT skills as well and Microsoft packages
- Ability to travel approximately 10%, although position is primarily office based
- Ability to innovate and work independently in a results-oriented environment with positive attitude
- Be a team player, fast learner and adaptation sense, driven by passion to grow sales through marketing means
- Previous Inside sales experience is preferred, with salesforce.com or other CRM experience is a plus
- Energetic, upbeat, tenacious team player with excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- Fluent in Dutch