Who we are
Olink Proteomics is a rapidly growing life science company committed to advancing the understanding of human diseases through proteomics. We are dedicated to innovation, quality, rigor and transparency, providing outstanding solutions and support for human protein biomarker discovery.
The vital role of proteins in understanding human biology has been recognized for many decades, but technological limitations severely restricted the comprehensive investigation of the huge number of proteins that could be important in different biological processes and diseases. With Olink, scientists can now simultaneously measure thousands of human proteins using just a few µL of blood sample, with highly specific, thoroughly validated assays that cover a very wide dynamic range (fg/mL to µg/mL).
In a few years, Olink has grown rapidly from a small, Sweden-based company offering assays for a few hundred proteins, to a NASDAQ-listed organization with a strong global presence, a broad portfolio of flexible protein biomarker solutions and library of high quality, thoroughly validated assays that covers ~3000 proteins.
For more information about Olink, please visit www.olink.com
Responsible for developing and managing relationships with new and existing high-level customers within both academia (clinicians, professors, etc.) and industry (pharma). The position focuses on achieving short and long-term sales objectives by identifying customer needs and providing solutions to create a long-term partnership between the customer and Olink.
The position requires a person, who can communicate with these customers at a well-informed and professional level offering them solutions to try and address their clinical questions related to understanding patho-mechanisms, stratifying patients and developing drugs.
- Achieve territory sales targets consistent with corporate objectives.
- Maintain an excellent level of product, market & application and customer knowledge to accomplish territory objectives.
- Develop strong working relationships within the life science community by using a scientific approach focused on identifying needs and providing solutions.
- Hold presentations about Olink’s platform and its applications at seminars/meetings and attend relevant conferences/meetings.
- Implement a high level of planning, organization and territory administration necessary to meet territory objectives (including updates to the Company’s CRM system).
- Monitor sales activity vs. budget, keep the forecast up-to-date and take corrective action where and when necessary,
- Regularly provide reports about the relevant territory to the company in the form of business review meetings, bi-weekly calls, etc.
- Other responsibilities as requested by management.
- A BS degree in Life Sciences.
- A minimum of 5 years proven sales experience with life science instrumentation and/or consumables, preferably in the immunoassay market.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills in English
- Strong deal sheet with demonstrated ability to “close” business.
- Must be energetic, enthusiastic and highly motivated.
- This position requires up to 60% travel.
- An existing network of relevant contacts within academic accounts and pharma biomarker discovery groups adds value.
- Reliable with high integrity
- Self-motivated personality