Who we are
Olink Proteomics is a rapidly growing Life Science Company committed to improving the treatment of diseases and global health through enabling protein biomarker discovery and development. Owning the leading and most exciting technologies in the market and a product portfolio for protein biomarker discovery and development, we serve and support our customers through innovation, quality, rigor, and transparency with the mission to drive precision medicine.
In seven years, we have analyzed close to two million samples and generated more than 170 million data points for hundreds of customers from both research institutes and pharmaceutical companies worldwide.
Olink enables researchers to bring our platform into their labs and provides the requisite training to ensure success. In addition, we continue to offer services through our labs in Uppsala, Sweden, and Watertown, MA.
The HR Coordinator will have exposure to all human resources procedures at Olink. In addition, he/she/they will support and deliver onboarding, benefits enrollments and act as the primary liaison to meet employees and organizational needs. Finally, they will play a role in all record-keeping, file maintenance, and HRIS data entry.
This highly visible and front-facing role will interact with all functions in North America and be an integral member of a Global HR Team.
- Liaison responsible for initiating the onboarding responsibilities to welcome all employees based in North America.
- Responsible for conducting and maintaining new employee orientation and partnering with Sweden to include North-American employees in Global Orientation sessions.
- Submit background checks, e-verify required new hire paperwork and all other onboarding needs.
- Partner with the function and Finance to ensure smooth payroll processes.
- Complete verifications and proof of employment as needed.
- Work closely with the Office Manager and HR function to support Employee Engagement initiatives, birthdays and anniversaries.
- Assist the HR business partner with offboarding processes and terminations.
- Coordinate with the global team to capture all newly added employees in our welcome email.
- Partner with the function to support the performance review process and other HR initiatives.
- Support with ad-hoc meetings and events as needed.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, related field, or equivalent experience
- Excellent speaking and listening skills to share information effectively while paying careful attention to concerns and questions from employees.
- A detail-oriented mindset to ensure we are compliant with our records.
- Strong interpersonal skills and understanding of HR principles, practices, and procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure and in a fast-paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, HRIS, and Share Point.