Who we are
Olink Proteomics is a rapidly growing Life Science Company committed to improve the treatment of diseases and global health through enabling protein biomarker discovery and development. Owning the leading and most exciting technologies in the market and a product portfolio for protein biomarker discovery and development we serve and support our customers through innovation, quality, rigour, and transparency with the mission to drive precision medicine.
In seven years, we have analysed close to two million samples and generated more than 170 million data points for hundreds of customers from both research institutes and pharmaceutical companies around the world.
Olink now enables researchers to bring our platform into their labs and provides the requisite training to ensure success. In addition, we continue to offer services through our labs in Uppsala, Sweden and Watertown, MA.
As our Sales Enablement Specialist, you will have an important role in securing that Olink’s commercial organization receives the right training, sales skills, and content access to excel in their roles. As the newest member of Olink’s Sales Enablement team, you will work with an internal network of stakeholders to ensure trainings are aligned with company strategy and according to commercial and management needs.
This role will be responsible for developing and delivering training and coaching both on-line and in person to a global sales organization. Olink is growing and you will be building, supporting, and maintaining a curriculum that reflects the lifecycle of commercial team members from onboarding through mastery.
In addition, the Sales Enablement Specialist will play a key role in an initiative to build out, deploy and maintain a Sales Enablement tool, while working closely with external providers to ensure project success. Responsibilities also include assessing areas of improvement in the commercial organization, finding solutions to address the gaps and measure the impact of delivered training
- Building/improving training curriculum that reflects the lifecycle of commercial team members from onboarding through mastery, achieves competency at all levels and drives productivity, retention, and growth
- Deliver training in person or virtually to a global salesforce and guide other trainers on content and delivery
- Work cross-functionally with product management, sales, marketing, internal and external experts to improve training content for Olink’s commercial team
- Align onboarding materials with corporate onboarding requirements, while keeping training tracks up to date with new materials, launches and new initiatives
- Evaluation of training programs and designing assessments, to ensure effectiveness
- Work to shorten onboarding time for new commercial team members
- Develop and report KPIs / performance reporting for the Sales enablement team
- Work with third party vendors, to fill skill competency gaps as needed and facilitate train the trainers initiatives
- Process development and documentation
- Implementation of new sales enablement tool, maintenance, and course design within the selected platform
- 5y+ Professional experience in any of the following roles: business development, sales, enablement, or learning/development
- 3y+ Sales experience from the life science sector
- Experience working in or with a sales enablement tool*
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations and facilitation of role plays
- Highly organized & data driven
- Fluent in English
- Ability to work in global setting
- Knowledge and experience using CRMs - Customer Relationship Management systems (Salesforce preferred) and reporting tools
- Understanding of sales processes and customer buying cycles