Who we are
Olink Proteomics is a rapidly growing Life Science Company committed to improve the treatment of diseases and global health through enabling protein biomarker discovery and development. Owning the leading and most exciting technologies in the market and a product portfolio for protein biomarker discovery and development we serve and support our customers through innovation, quality, rigour, and transparency with the mission to drive precision medicine.
In seven years, we have analysed close to two million samples and generated more than 170 million data points for hundreds of customers from both research institutes and pharmaceutical companies around the world.
Olink now enables researchers to bring our platform into their labs and provides the requisite training to ensure success. In addition, we continue to offer services through our labs in Uppsala, Sweden and Watertown, MA.
As part of the company growth strategy, we are looking for an energetic Marketing Event Manager who will support the Marcom strategy and the creative platform, being responsible for planning and executing face to face and virtual events as well as designing campaigns and supporting program design for the region.
- Support the Marcom strategy and the EMEA marketing plan, creative platform and execution of Olink events as developed in accordance with brand & messaging standards for EMEA Field Marketing team.
- Plan and execute events and utilize multi-tactic approaches (incl digital) to achieve program objectives defined within the EMEA Marketing plan and completes campaign brief and campaign calendar – Identify type and timing of events and campaigns, analyzes campaign performance and relevant competitive, market, and customer data to stay current on campaign best practices and effective tactic mix, sequencing and campaign message development.
- Responsible for choosing tactic mix, identifying customer contact sequence and setting communications strategy and align with the Marcom Manager and other colleagues to execute on campaign.
- Creates and maintains digital campaign landing pages, registration forms, e-pushes and other deliverables. Build and implement digital campaigns utilizing Hubspot Campaign Canvas and advanced decision steps, forms and landing pages.
- Owns layout and design (E-pushes, campaign pages, collaterals etc.) in collaboration with Field marketing team.
- Identifies opportunities to use more e-marketing for campaigns and programs and serves as e-marketing expert for EMEA Marketing.
- Create visibility with marketing leads and demand generation with appropriate CRM reporting along.
- Provides consultancy on technical campaign/ event design and planning to the marcom specialist teams to improve campaign effectiveness.
- Works with external creative services team / agency, Localization & Publishing team to resolve issues.
- Supports global and regional campaigns working closely with members of the global and regional marcom specialist teams.
- Alignment and collaboration on campaigns, messaging, brand, creative platforms and tactics with Global Marketing.
- Drives positive customer experience and loyalty through the execution of professional highly digital marketing campaigns.
- Ensure adherence to all data privacy regulations (e.g. CAN-SPAM, EU Regulations, GDPR, etc.).
- Work with Inside and Sales Development teams on event follow up actions.
- University degree (Batchelor or diploma)
- 2+ years' experience within face to face and virtual event design, planning and execution to a high standard.
- Solid marketing background and ability to manage and drive multiple projects simultaneously, strong organizational and time management skills are a must (incl. event management).
- 2+ years' experience inside B2B digital marketing, automated demand generation or equivalent years of proven results inside a modern B2B marketing organization.
- 2+ years' experience using marketing automation and email solutions such as Eloqua, Marketo, or ExactTarget, Hubspot (Lead Scoring, Customer Lifecycle, CRM Integration, Program Builder, Web Profiling, database management, etc.).
- Solid working knowledge of at least one of the following CRM systems: Salesforce.com (preferred), SAP, MS Dynamics, Oracle On-Demand or Siebel On-Demand.
- Proficient with HTML editors (e.g. Adobe Dreamweaver, Adobe Photoshop, Indesign etc).
- Strong understanding and use of social media for business.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work with a broad range of internal stakeholders at various levels. Proven ability to successfully work in a remote, international team.
- Good understanding of key marketing metrics to drive digital campaign effectiveness.
- Experience with Web Analytics tools is a plus.
- Experience developing activities promoting within Life Sciences would be a plus.
- Strong communicator - Excellent English skills and another European language would be a plus.
- Location – European based, ideally office or remote working is fine