Who we are
Olink Proteomics is a rapidly growing Life Science Company committed to improve the treatment of diseases and global health through enabling protein biomarker discovery and development. Owning the leading and most exciting technologies in the market and a product portfolio for protein biomarker discovery and development we serve and support our customers through innovation, quality, rigour, and transparency with the mission to drive precision medicine.
In seven years, we have analysed close to two million samples and generated more than 170 million data points for hundreds of customers from both research institutes and pharmaceutical companies around the world.
Olink now enables researchers to bring our platform into their labs and provides the requisite training to ensure success. In addition, we continue to offer services through our labs in Uppsala, Sweden and Watertown, MA.
As part of the company growth strategy, we are looking for an energetic Scientific Marketing Manager who will support the application and scientific content and messaging for the EMEA marcom strategy, being responsible for developing scientific content and supporting execution of marketing campaigns for the region.
We are looking for you to deliver content in alignment with marketing strategies and campaigns to drive sales lead generation and raise awareness of our products and technologies. You will be working within a cross functional team and will be embedded in the EMEA Field Marketing team, holding responsibility for identification and creation of relevant content/materials, generation, and curation of those materials.
The role will include working with marcom specialists to ensure that materials are seen by existing and potential customers.
- Support Application and Scientific messaging content for the Marcom strategy and the EMEA marketing plan and execution of Olink Proteomics campaigns.
- Build scientific content that resonates with customers, to include writing/producing web content, video scripts, social media content, graphics, event planning, performing technical content analysis to advance marketing objectives across the life sciences markets.
- Repackage and repurpose existing materials demonstrating the use of Olink technology in primary literature and scientific journals for externally facing marketing and sales materials.
- Accountable for the creation and delivery of innovative and engaging content, working with internal marketing operations teams, designers, digital marketing, and external agencies to build supporting materials.
- Supply technical/ scientific/ application marketing content and expertise for the delivery of internal training sessions and communications.
- Perform gap analyses to understand which proof points and materials exist and which need further development.
- Supports global and regional campaigns working closely with members of the global and regional marcom specialist teams.
- Alignment and collaboration on campaigns, messaging, brand, creative platforms and tactics with Global Marketing.
- Support campaign execution and utilize multi-tactic approaches (incl digital) to achieve program objectives defined within the EMEA Marketing plan.
- Review and summarize relevant scientific publications into white papers and other marketing collateral, as well as into channels including social media digital and event symposiums.
- PhD in genetics, molecular biology, immunology, or biochemistry or relevant life science preferred.
- Experience in written communication for scientific audiences.
- Previous experience in Marketing/Marcoms would be an excellent asset.
- Excellent written communication skills with an eye for detail with an understanding of the power of storytelling and simplifying sophisticated information.
- Highly organised – able to prioritise multiple deadlines at once and adapt to changing timelines and situations.
- 2+ Experience in marketing activities such as events and digital marketing, automated demand generation or equivalent years of proven results inside a modern B2B marketing organization.
- Working knowledge of at least one of the following CRM systems: Salesforce.com (preferred), SAP, MS Dynamics, Oracle On-Demand or Siebel On-Demand would be advantageous.
- Interpersonal skills necessary to work with a broad range of internal stakeholders at various levels. Proven ability to successfully work in a remote, international team.
- Experience developing activities promoting within Life Sciences would be a plus.
- Strong communicator - Excellent English skills and another European language would be a plus.
- Location – European based, ideally office or remote working is fine.