Who we are
Olink Proteomics is a rapidly growing life science company committed to advancing the understanding of human diseases through proteomics. We are dedicated to innovation, quality, rigor, and transparency, providing outstanding solutions and support for human protein biomarker discovery.
The vital role of proteins in understanding human biology has been recognized for many decades, but technological limitations severely restricted the comprehensive investigation of the huge number of proteins that could be important in different biological processes and diseases. With Olink, scientists can now simultaneously measure thousands of human proteins using just a few µL of blood sample, with highly specific, thoroughly validated assays that cover a very wide dynamic range (fg/mL to µg/mL).
In a few years, Olink has grown rapidly from a small, Sweden-based company offering assays for a few hundred proteins, to a NASDAQ-listed organization with a strong global presence, a broad portfolio of flexible protein biomarker solutions and library of high quality, thoroughly validated assays that covers ~3000 proteins.
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to support us with accounts receivable and general accounting services. The person in this role will ensure accurate and timely invoicing, process incoming payments, secure revenue by posting receipts and report.
- Prepare, post, verify, and record customer payments and transactions related to accounts receivable.
- Create invoices according to company practices; submit invoices to customers.
- Work with Customer Care to ensure that the customer files and information are updated.
- Identify delinquent accounts by reviewing files, research customer discrepancies and contact delinquent accountholders to request payment.
- Create reports of customer accounts as requested.
- Collaborate to reconcile accounts receivable on a periodic (at least bimonthly) basis.
- Assist in reconciling revenue accounts each month.
- File and retrieve documents for accounts receivable as needed.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Collaborate with group finance in Sweden to harmonize AR processes.
- BS degree in Accounting.
- 3+ years of experience in accounting with focus on AR.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software as well as other accounting software programs.
- Ability to operate related office equipment, such as computers, 10-key calculator, and copier.
- Ability to work independently and in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to anticipate work needs and interact professionally.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.