Who we are
Olink Proteomics is a rapidly growing life science company committed to advancing the understanding of human diseases through proteomics. We are dedicated to innovation, quality, rigor and transparency, providing outstanding solutions and support for human protein biomarker discovery.
The vital role of proteins in understanding human biology has been recognized for many decades, but technological limitations severely restricted the comprehensive investigation of the huge number of proteins that could be important in different biological processes and diseases. With Olink, scientists can now simultaneously measure thousands of human proteins using just a few µL of blood sample, with highly specific, thoroughly validated assays that cover a very wide dynamic range (fg/mL to µg/mL).
In a few years, Olink has grown rapidly from a small, Sweden-based company offering assays for a few hundred proteins, to a NASDAQ-listed organization with a strong global presence, a broad portfolio of flexible protein biomarker solutions and library of high quality, thoroughly validated assays that covers ~3000 proteins.
For more information about Olink, please visit www.olink.com
To continue our solid growth, we are seeking a talented and highly motivated individual to join our organization as a Sales Operations Manager for the APAC region. The successful candidate will be responsible for helping scale our APAC sales and operations team leveraging best-in-class technology, business process and project management skills.
Reporting to the Global Director, Commercial Operations, the person will help to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of Olink’s sales and marketing efforts, partner with sales management to ensure process and technological efficiency, establish and maintain a framework of reporting, and lead the sales forecasting framework. The role requires close work with internal and external stakeholders to ensure assigned objectives and priorities are established and implemented.
- Reconciliation and coordination with the APAC Sales and Finance team for accurate financial planning.
- Validation of SFDC pipeline to drive revenue, bookings, and demand forecasting.
- Assists with all aspects of planning, quota setting, and forecasting. This includes involvement in the quote approval process and data analysis.
- Review and reinforce SFDC opportunity management ensuring completeness and accuracy of data supplied to commercial leadership.
- Support functions essential to productivity and effectiveness. These functions include planning, reporting, field process optimization, CRM training, and ad hoc reporting.
- Assists in coordinating sales forecasting, monthly operating review planning and budget process used within the organization.
- Work closely with management to review sales process quality and efficiency. Identify and understand roadblocks and opportunities for improvement. Assists management in facilitating continuous process improvement.
- Monitors accuracy and distribution of sales reports and other data essential to run an efficient and effective field organization. Recommends revisions to existing reports and develops new reports or processes as required.
- Implements technologies, including CRM, to the field teams. Monitors the sales organization’s compliance to measure effectiveness and impact of these technologies.
- Manages the monthly cadence to schedule and prepare presentations driving business reviews for the region.
- Ability to navigate complex financial data and systems
- Proficient in Salesforce.com report building
- Experience in sales forecasting and process engineering
- Experience working in a Life Sciences Company a plus.
- 4+ years of experience in sales or sales operations.
- Must be results-driven with an aptitude to learn new systems and retain technical information
- Skilled in the use of Microsoft Excel and drawing data from ERP systems.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to build relationships via the telephone/web
- Experience of achieving results in a culturally diverse workplace through international projects and global teams.
- Highly effective time management and organizational skills