Who we are
Olink Proteomics is a rapidly growing life science company committed to advancing the understanding of human diseases through proteomics. We are dedicated to innovation, quality, rigor, and transparency, providing outstanding solutions and support for human protein biomarker discovery.
The vital role of proteins in understanding human biology has been recognized for many decades, but technological limitations severely restricted the comprehensive investigation of the huge number of proteins that could be important in different biological processes and diseases. With Olink, scientists can now simultaneously measure thousands of human proteins using just a few µL of blood sample, with highly specific, thoroughly validated assays that cover a very wide dynamic range (fg/mL to µg/mL).
In a few years, Olink has grown rapidly from a small, Sweden-based company offering assays for a few hundred proteins, to a NASDAQ-listed organization with a strong global presence, a broad portfolio of flexible protein biomarker solutions and library of high quality, thoroughly validated assays that covers ~3000 proteins.
As a Software Configuration Engineer, you will work closely with representatives from different functions across the company to implement new features and help with troubleshooting. Provide first level direct support to Olink's LIMS users by responding promptly to inquiries via Olink's Service Management system (Jira). This position is based in our Uppsala headquarters and is reporting into our Head of IT/SW Development.
- Perform system change requests and ensure that upgrades/changes are validated from a data integrity perspective.
- Helping with day-to-day troubleshooting tasks needed to successfully manage Olink's LIMS.
- Coordinate and report to the LIMS Manager to establish goals, understand job tasks, and feedback for improvement.
- Plan and maintain LIMS system licenses, updates and upgrades.
- Plan and maintain access rights in the LIMS system.
- Troubleshoot and analyze application-related issues and solve problems.
- Provide continuing education to Olink staff on how to effectively use LIMS.
- Participate in the response team handling customer audits focusing on data integrity and LIMS.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer science or equivalent.
- Experience in software development/software integration.
- Experience of SQL and database configuration, basic programming or scripting.
- You will be working closely with people across different functions within the organisation and good communication skills in both English and Swedish is required.
We are looking for someone with good knowledge of configuring software and software integrations, with programming skills to write scripts and SQL queries to extend the functionality of the LIMS software. Also, a good understanding of how applications interact with each other and can be integrated in automated flows and use API’s to integrate different software solutions. As a person you should be analytical and have strong problem solving skills and have a curious and driven mind set.
For any questions about the position, please contact Anders Wählby at email@example.com.
If you feel that your professional and personal skills fit into the description, please send us your application, and come join Olink! The selection process is on-going and the position might get filled before the last day of application so please apply as soon as possible, however no later than 2022-08.15.