Who we are
Olink Proteomics is a rapidly growing life science company committed to advancing the understanding of human diseases through proteomics. We are dedicated to innovation, quality, rigor, and transparency, providing outstanding solutions and support for human protein biomarker discovery.
The vital role of proteins in understanding human biology has been recognized for many decades, but technological limitations severely restricted the comprehensive investigation of the huge number of proteins that could be important in different biological processes and diseases. With Olink, scientists can now simultaneously measure thousands of human proteins using just a few µL of blood sample, with highly specific, thoroughly validated assays that cover a very wide dynamic range (fg/mL to µg/mL).
In a few years, Olink has grown rapidly from a small, Sweden-based company offering assays for a few hundred proteins, to a NASDAQ-listed organization with a strong global presence, a broad portfolio of flexible protein biomarker solutions and library of high quality, thoroughly validated assays that covers ~3000 proteins.
For more information about Olink, please visit www.olink.com
The role of FAS Is an exciting and extremely important position that combines customer facing activities with various internal collaborations to meet our goal of maintaining Olink’s high customer satisfaction.
We believe that a successful FAS at Olink enjoys working in a dynamic environment with strong customer focus. You enjoy facing new challenges and solving complex problems, both independently and in collaboration with your team members. As a person, you are scientifically driven, have a positive attitude and have excellent communication skills. You are comfortable with taking the initiative and can prioritize your work. If you appreciate working in an energetic and enthusiastic team and would like to contribute to a new era in biomarker research, then Olink Is the place for you.
Check out our PEA technology here:
- Provide advanced application support to customers and business development managers (BDM) to support pre-sales and post-sales processes
- Conduct follow up meetings, telephone conferences, e-mail, customer visits and conferences. This includes scientific support for BDMs, troubleshooting issues related to user technical skill, instrument operation, and data analysis to ensure highest customer satisfaction
- Provide high quality internal support for analysis service teams and collaborate extensively with biostatisticians to ensure project success and high customer satisfaction
- Advise and support core labs in laboratory setup
- Actively collaborate with different departments of the company to find the best solution to queries and issues from Olink customers
- Communicate courteously with customers by telephone, email, letter and face-to-face, and keep accurate records of discussions and/or correspondence with customers
- Ensure that customers receive the best possible support and service via e.g., meetings, telephone conferences, e-mail, and customer visits
- Make suggestions for improvements of product and internal process based on customer feedback
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives in a timely manner
- Conduct trainings of core labs and external customers
- ~25% travel within your region and potentially internationally if absolutely required
- MS or PhD in Molecular Biology or related scientific field
- Excellent knowledge in proteomics and biomarker discovery
- Strong interest in hands on work with laboratory instruments such as pipetting robots, systems for automatization of workflow and PCR instruments etc…
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong presentation skills with proven experience of previous service-minded customer facing work
- Customer and service-minded focus on all aspects of the work
- Proven experience in working independently across different disciplines in an efficient and structured fashion
- Previous experience with Olink technology, Fluidigm BioMarkHD, Illumina NovaSeq600, SPT LabTech Mosquito & Dragonfly, is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Any additional language is a plus